Daily Prayer is completely free, including all membership features. However, spreading the Word of Christ on the internet is not free. The advertising pays for it.
If you find the advertising objectionable in any way, you should understand that contributors (of any amount) can choose to have it turned off. All contributions go to expenses; the work is 100% volunteer.
Daily Prayer is volunteer publication of Daily Prayer Ministries, Inc., a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry dedicated to the glory of Jesus Christ. No person associated with them receives any form of monetary compensation.
Please consider a donation to help keep Daily Prayer online and spread the word of God. The IRS has determined that DPM is a tax-exempt public charity under Sec. 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code; all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Remember the Bible
List of Memory Verses in Daily Prayer's “Remember the Bible” Series.
- “All Scripture is inspired by God . . . .”
- “Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?”
- “No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.”
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. ”
- “Faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”
- “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.”
- “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. ”
- “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. ”
- “Do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. . . . But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”
- “I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool . . . . Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil.”
- “You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.”
- “And whatever town or village you enter, find out who is worthy in it and stay there until you depart. As you enter the house, greet it. And if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it, but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town.”
- “I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. . . . [L]ove your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.”
- “The Lord your God . . . loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
- “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. ”
- “Every word of God is flawless. Do not add to his words or He will rebuke you and prove you a liar.”
- “ ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. ”
- “Do not be conformed to this age . . . .”
- “Although He existed in the form of God, Christ did not retain equality with God, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant and being made in the likeness of men.”
- “Aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, . . . so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.”
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. ”
- “ Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. ”
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;”
- “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.”
- “I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.”
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
- “He who is not against us is for us. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because of your name as followers of Christ, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward.”
- “Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. ”